tisdag 1 maj 2012

Something in the deep atlantic ocean

-Some flowers die too early, some die when they are supposed to.
When do you know that something has died? Or are you sure that it is dead?
Many probobly have no idea what im talking bout, but those who knows me, knows that im not talking bout flowers.
How do you know that something died?
Im not sure...
Where do you begin if you cant finish something?

We belive and think something is dead, but there can be something glowing still in the darkness deep down in your atlantic ocean.
I saw that something in me still are glowing, i just dont know for how long more, it only feels that it will glow a while more, maybe forever.
I wanna put out that fire, and i dont wanna put out that fire.

Im stuck in my self, should i start to edge that fire up more, or should i let it be?
I only know that something isnt finished what i thought it was...

Something, just something aint finished....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar