lördag 5 maj 2012

Hopeless mind of a spotless dream

Voices, memories running thrue the gate of my mind.
Im sitting here on the floor, looking at the pictures of you, you look happy.
I wonder if i ever crossed your mind?
Its allmost midnight, and i need you now so badly.
I just need you now.

The bottle is next to me, tempting me as much as your lips of summer dipped chocolate on a warm beautiful day in august...
I need you now, i just need to be with you.
Pictures of you gives me the eye in tears. It hurts yes it does.
I called you 10 times, but you never picked it up...
I called you to say sorry, i called you to heare your voice again.
But you never picked up...

My phone is smiling to me, laughing at me and teasing me that she never answered me.
World is pointing fingers at me, even that i shouted im sorry.
New day broke and i woke up with a diffrent side of me in my bed, still the same bed as before, but a nother soul who raised up.
I died but were reborn.
Hello world, how you been? Good to see you my old friend.....
Some times im cold as steele, but no longer, i just miss you.
You dont talk to me, i understand that.
But i still miss you.

Everyday i drive my car, same car where you sat next to me for over a year, smiling telling jokes me smiling.... Same car as before, but now i drive it empty from your perfume, empty from smiles...
I never felt lonely, now i am empty, i lost everything.
Your smile was what got me alive, your smile and kiss gave me all i needed.

Im sitting here on the floor, watching pictures of you, it makes me cry, emptyness of your lost, is what haunts me...
I fall down on my knees, no one to fall on to, but still...
Some days im happy, becouse i feel your precens, and i belive that you are thinking of me as i am thinking of you, and i am truly happy. Some days i feel so lost so cold, and i wonder if its becouse you forgot me...
Then i cry...
I want to give you 10,000 flowers of forget me not... But i can not give, becouse your so far from me...
I wanna pick you one more time, pick my rose one more time and take good care of you, forever.

Im lost without you, cold and lonely, but sometimes, just sometimes im happy, becouse i think that you are thinking of me, as i am thinking day and night of you...

Just sometimes im happy.....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar