fredag 11 maj 2012

I wount stop this love, no matter what they say

She was dancing thrue the wind, never looking more beautiful.
The day couldent be more beautiful or wonderful then her.
The distance and space between us, had came to show us how to miss someone.
Our heart vowed storyes we belived in, storyes of love.
Our heart spunn as a machine motor that just wanted to be touched.
We touched our hearts, in our way.

One true time, one day we will be there, holding and loving each other.
Becouse the belife will grant us what we deserve.
Your here, in my heart, just where i want you to be.

I saw you there behind that screen, i cryed becouse i never seen more beautiful girl then you, still i have seen you thousends of times.
Everyday i see you, its like the first time when i saw you.
You make me smile, everyday, everyday i am proud over you.
We survived those evil words of what people told us; You will never make it...
But we have and we will make it, becouse we belive in the impossible kind of love that is possible for us.

You carryed me away, and i am here to stay. We told us that we can make it work, and we did.
Iknow i found my star, iknow i found my love.... In you...
Never stop loving me, becouse i never stop loving you, we are strong enough to fight for this life.
I kissed you so many times in my world, i hugged you so many times when you were asleep.
I look at you so many times when you are sleeping, so calm, so beautiful.
There you lying, in your bed, breathing so slow and heavy, and i wish it was my cheek you were breathing at.
Oh i wish so dearly.

I wish i was the one that saw you this morning instead of your friend, i wish it was me who gave you that thing you bought in the shop, then i would see you deep in your eyes, but i am just a guy whos very inlove to you behind a screem thousends of miles away from you, but still i belive that one day... Only one day you will love me more then you love that guy behind that screen.
Do you really love me as you say? I cant bearly belive it, becouse it feels so unreal, so beautiful girl loves me as she sayes.... Its a dream i dream and trying to fight for in reality.

Oh yes you do love me, oh yes i do belive, but it feels so unreal, just becouse you wearing that kind of beauty that never looked at me with same eyes as you do.
I feel like i won a million dollars on the lottery, why, just becouse i got you one winter night.

"Cant stop, i cant stop this love no matter what they say, i love you. Cant stop, cant stop, they say i love you"
No matter what they say, i will never stop loving you.... Never...

Let me cry my love, let me shade my tears for you, to the ground you are standing on, so the love in you can grow, and be watered by the tears of love from me.

Forever i will love you, no matter what.... Just forever....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar