torsdag 17 maj 2012

June

If you go down by the road. And if you know i smile for you, then you know its one day in June.
I remember the first day in when the  first snow  fell. I tryed to be there too, and iknew that day would come.
I see her in all those places, in all those crowded places. In every book i read...
It always seemed like yesterday, when she tought me the touch of romance, we use to dress our self in a smile that sounded foolish to others.

I will go down there just to see you, just to see our first dance. just to remember her smile.
In every corner in my life, i never said goodbye.
I see you among thousend faces, always see her.
Like that french song, like that english downut, like that heart that was finnish, there she was. In his heart.

Every winter, every June, as i remember you, there you are. As i remember you.
One day in June, i promissed you that wedding, and if you still smile for me to know that you still will be there.
Then iknow i can call again after you, just to get my self married to the most beautiful girl there is.

I got a call from my brother, dont let that bother you.
People running fast around me, not even looking at me, like i never existed.
But i never move, i staire at that road where you once stood. I have a tear in my eye, a tear that only explains that i will never die from you.

A wedding in June, a wedding with you.... Dont say good luck, dont say goodbye, just read my book of love....
In all those crowded places, in all those lonely places, a wedding in June... In all those thousend places, i always see her as if you were alone.....

Just a wedding in June.....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar