söndag 13 maj 2012

Just another sight of Collins

She calls out to me. But i am not there to answer her.
I walk on, doesent look back, i pretend i can hear her. Still i think twice before reaching my paradise.
Its just another day in another paradise.
Think about it...

She calls out to me, you can see i have been crying, you trying, you doubting...
Still another day in our paradise.
Oh so long i have been, nothing anybody can do.
There must be something you can say.
Tell me something from the lines from my face you see.
You did fit in there, in our paradise.
We did think twice, and we did.

Think about it, just another day for you and me, in paradise.
For you and me.....
In paradise, there we still will be.....

Sir can you help me, iknow its cold.
But theres a way you can tell me, she pretended she could heare her, i did heare her.
She calls out to the man on the street, and shes been crying, i saw that.
I never did think twice when her tears fell on the cheek, i whiped them and asked her hand.

Her hand to kiss and ask if its awailable for my heart....
She answered me by saying.......................................

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar