lördag 19 maj 2012

mirrors on the floor

Forever came too soon, forever seemed to be forever. But i was blinded by my own hate.
Over, it came before i knew the day broke. I said stop, but you never hit the breaks, dreams that should have become true, became thousend small mirrors on the floor...

Blinded by the devil, after all we gone thrue, i still knew somewhere it was a greate misstake, i wiped my tears away.
I wish that i could stay, spend more time with you. But the mirrors was already on the floor.
Is there any right or wrong reason why i packed my bag? All i wanted was to bring us closer, you denied that access...

Days fell over the nights that had died just before the sun had its birth, i couldent shake the thought of you away. I missed the way i wiped your tears away. I always understood your tears, but that day you denied me from wiping them away.
The days grew older, and so did i.
No longer i am that crazy man who walks with a gun in my pocket, today i have hided that gun behind my back.

I wiped once your tears away, in my dreams i always did that, i cant get over you.
All we threw away, theres no right or wrong reason, only the true answer and that is that we never wanted that, we wanted this, wich is spelled FOREVER.

New day came, new night came, and suddenly there you were in multiplye focused one, i smiled at you, i realized i smiled at hundreds of you. Where ever i spoke, i spoke to you.
Where ever i set my eyes i saw you.
Forgotten you never were, reminded you always made me.
Days goes by now, and i dont breath the air, i breath your love, just remember me like you did that day we met, remember me as the one who never faded away, one who never left.
Just remember me, please...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar