lördag 19 maj 2012

I rather kill me, then lie to you, and that is not a lie

I always lay low under the radar. But you saw me...
I love you more then i never thought i could love someone.
Everyday you make me hope for a better day with you.
Sometimes i think maybe i am just kidding me, you dont want me, you only say things so i can calm down and then you can delete me without iknow you pushed that button...
Sometimes iknow that were on right track.

Mind is driving me creazy somedays, i need a shadow of a whiskey, i need to have something strong. Becouse i belive im becoming crazy...
Have you lost your touch to love me? Or is it me whos on the wrong track here?
Iguess i rather feel nothing at all then get hurt....
I need you more then you know, or maybe you know how much i need you...

Feeling that you havent decided if you need me, want me, can sometimes remind me.
Am i your entertainer? Who am i to you? Married not yet, i do understand you.
Married later, ofcourse, but why not taste that word today?
What is it that hurts with the W word? Maybe its me who has faded in your mind.
Maybe you found a better, more interresting home to choose, choosing between me or that home you just found...
Hard decissions takes time to choose, maybe i am your intermission while you choose..?

Sometimes we need to make some small trips to understand that there is a world out there thats belonging to us, just sometimes we need to do that trip...
Words i belive in you, maybe thats why i am scared that i belive too much in them, who knows...
Who knows...
Maybe i have faded a bit in your mind, maybe i am a stranger to you.
Do you remember who i am?
Do you?
I remember every corner in you, who you are. I never forgot who you were or are.

Its night time now, and the darkness have reached the world here, i wonder if i crossed your mind today?
I think not, or maybe i crossed your mind maybe once, or twice...
So i am remembered atleast a bit, so fun.....
I am still me, but still not... I just changed my self for your sake, so we could be happy.
For me it was enough, maybe not for you...

All iknow is that i never loved anyone like you, still i love you the same way as before.
All iknow is that i belong to you, as i belonged before.
Is there still magic between us? Are you sure you want this? Is there room for me in your life?
I hope so, i really hope so....

You know baby... I cant stop loving you, i wount stop loving you...
I could say everythings ok, i could smile and lie, but i rather say i am sad, but iknow i love you.
And i rather say, you make me happy, you, no one else, and then iknow i would be honest to you.
So yes, i am sad, happy with you, and i cant stop loving you...

But something is in the air and that makes me worried.... That air is not in my area...

Love you still as much as before, and that is not a lie....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar