torsdag 3 maj 2012

I love you

-The truth found me in the end.
It showed me who i have been, it showed me who i really are.
Thruth of love, truth of its own.
God is mighty, he helps with the healing part that human cant achieve, god made me whole, he healed me from my bitterness. He gave me a coat and told me what love was again, and how to love again.
Who else if not god?

I realised i had been missing her more then iknew, i cant shake the thought that were ment to be, where ever i go i see her, what ever i do i smile coz i think of her all the time.
I was gone for a while, but i found the way home, im just wating for my wife to open the door so i can come in to her arms again.
I wish she opens the door, becuse i have so much to give, so much to love.
I am not the same i was before, i was an asshole before, today, i am calm more happy, but now i aint happy, i cry 4 times everyday just becouse i miss and love her so much.

She really are my world my everything, nothing can keep us apart, i have proof on that.
I never could love another girl, i was so angry that i tryed, but the more i tryed the more i loved her, it made me furious, but never did i leave her in my heart, and today i realize were ment to be, atleast from my side, i can only speak for my self, but i truly are diffrent chemistry inside of me... Alot things can happen in short time when god decides to interfear, thank you god, thank you for showing me home, to my real home.

What would i do without my babylove, my wife, my girlfriend, my best friend, my everything, i can never leave her in my heart or mind. Shes always there, when i wake up i think of her when i go to sleep i think of her everyday....
I love you babylove so much, never forgett that. And im sorry for being away for a time, but im home now, home in your arms, if you just are willing to open them, then iknow we will fix everything.
Iknow that if i dont have her, i will die inside of me, she means so much to me, without her im not compleate.
I need my baby, i love my baby, i want my beautiful babylove so much...

Im inlove still after more then a year. Im still crazy bout her...

love you truthfully forever Maria...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar