måndag 7 maj 2012

Just another day in paradise

One more night with you. Ive been trying to let you know how i feel...
I stumbled and fell once, pleace give me one more night... One more life time...
One more time to love you, becouse i can love you.

Whispering your name in the wind, what should i call you?
Baby or you by your name?
I can only call you what you truly are to me, babylove....
I dont fake my love, i never did...

I stumbled, fell one time, who dont fall sometimes?
But if you open your front door, baby iknow we will see and feel the sun again.
One more night, one more life and i will be there catching you.
Love me forever, iknow you do that already. But please understand that i do that too, i love you forever.

Time i give you, becouse you need that, and why i give you something you need, its becouse i love you, i am not egoistic when it comes to worrying bout you ar caring bout you. I give you all time you need.
With love in your heart and the time to heale, you have to feel that you can do this. You are in a win win situation baby.
You will defeat that sadness of yours, and when you did you get pure strickt love to be helded by for allways.
Life will give us arguments, but as long the love is there and we are there no matter what we will defeat those monsters under the bed...

I dreamed bout you, dont ask what we did, becouse i dont remember, i only remember so strongly your presens, your way you held me in bed, the way you cared for me... I smiled, but woke up, and i wanted to cry, becouse you never were here.
Its just another day in paradise, you and me in paradise...
I think of you everyday, i think of you on the street, i call out to you on the street, can you heare me my love?
My heart is bleeding, bleeding for you. I have been giving so many tears to the grownd lately so god could easily grow up roses on that spot. Every tear i gave away, was a tear that missed you, that showed the world how sad i am becouse all the troubles i costed you.
In every mans tear lyes the truth, and in my tears lyes many truths and pain of sorrow.

You gave me your heart once i took it, and it wasent your heart i smashed, it was a bad copy i did without you knowing i had done one, why, you ask me why, becouse if you would take the heart from me, i would have had a copy of it to cherish, but you never left me. I smashed that copy just so you would wake up and see how you hurted me with your doubts in me, why i took the copy instead of the real, was becouse iknow that i loved the real heart and that i can never smash in to thousends of peaces, just becouse iknew that one day i will come back to you.
Wich my love i did.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar