söndag 29 april 2012

Capones last dance

My heart beats so that i hardly can recognize my own breathing. There we were, out dancing, i took you by your arm, leaded you out on that sidewalk, where the only lamp stood and flirted with the darkness.
The light shined down on us, and the air was filled with smiles and happyness.
There we were, me holding you, slow and charmfully taking you thrue the song that only we heard.
We danced like never before, as the darkness smiled with the caressing light that shined upon us.

Capone must have been mad, when he sat there on alcatraz and smoked his cigars that only he could afford to have,
He must have been mad when he wrote that song. Song that only Capone knew bout, song that never were released on the streets. A song that we now stood and danced to.
Cheek to cheek, smile to smile, love to another, we stood there, just holding each other like it would be the last we ever did.
Time captured us, it captured our time... We never knew that it did, why? Becouse we were on that street.

What is love filled songs? What is love filled smiles, if not spelled like your name. Your name came with love, your name came as a substitute to my name, it came in one bag and it was delivered to me by a stork, you know those who deliveres babys in cartoons, yeah it was a cartoon stork that delivered our love to us.
Maybe i am a fool who stands here, with my beating heart and me who hardly can speak, hardly can get a word out of me... Im in heaven on cloud 9...
It seems that i found a happyness a là cartoon stork.
Maybe i did, but please dont stop this dance, here on the side walk, just dance forever with me, then i will reach the highest mountaines with you among our sheets, and my sallary will be your smile and a kiss on my nose, a gentel one.

The day came, work came, weekend came, night fell upon me, new day grew from the tree of knowlidge in gods yard.... I still waiting on that dance on the side walk i never had with you, i never had it with you becouse i dont even know who you were, or are, all iknow that a new day woke up and my dance with you to Capones song that never hit the streets of L.A, were just another dream that i can gather in my yearbook of dreams....

...Just another dance in my book of love

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar