fredag 27 april 2012

Innocent kiss in the guilty rain

Many years has passed since that summer day. Do you remember me? That boy who once picked that red rose without knowing better back then.
I am that boy who picked that rose, for one sake only, to one day have your heart beside my heart in that bed.
I was a dreamer, and my dreams never became true, but they always were me very present.
My dream.... My dream that never came true:

-Morning sun had just broken, and the jealous sky looked upon us with guilty clouds staring at us, as we lied in that bed all naked under the blanket, white as the snow.
Sun beems shined upon your face, your cheeks glittered in the morning light.
I smiled at you, you smiled, even that your eyes just woken up from a deep sleep.
I caressed away a hairstraw that had fallen upon your face, the sun dident heat up my body, it was my heart that burned that morning, burned so strong that it warmed me.
Time stood still, allmost like it dident exist.
'I leaned forward right close to your lips, i whispered "i love you" and kissed you as slow as 100 years was to have taken its time. It was a gentel kiss, innocent kiss.
And i smiled, just becouse you smiled.

-My dream, that never came true.
Many years has gone, mant days has suffered its time. I never made promisses like theese, there must have been some that i broken, but never i broke my promiss of my dream, just becouse it never went to my hands so i could do it.
The rain fell down, and the sun beems were long gone, do you still remember me? The one that promissed you to take that hairstraw away from your eyes and face so i could give you that everlasting kiss, the one you deserved.
The sun never shined this late afternoon, it was the tears of the rain that remembered me of my dream.

One gentel kiss... One innocent dream... And the rain from the sky....
Do you still remember me....?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar