lördag 14 april 2012

A lonely time

Summer is soon here, i use to know that one.
Winter and fall went pass me like that dream i hardly knew...
It all almost sounded like a dream i once dreamed.
Ive been told i was among company, i know that i never fitted in.
Travelling to London or Sam Diego, still iknew were Russia was.
Ive been doing some soul searching, finding that high tower i never found on the forreign ground.
Some one like you...
Some one...

There has been a reason for me to say i was all around the world, maybe i was.
Lately i do have realized that the best has yet to come.
I never felt sattisfyed over you, not quite not totally, not ever.
I only knew that i went inside that tunnel of light, and never found my self out.
It all happend so quick, i tryed to find out why i wanted to shut that love song on the radio.
Iknow that i cant come to the phone, iknow that i shutted the phone for some reason.
I am much stronger them you ever realized, and i know that you were still there of some reason.

Let me change that callendar day i wrote the words in.
Every song reminds me bout a time, aswell as it makes me forgett.
Sad dont belong in this story, sadness doesent fly any diffrent way then your smile once did.
Tired with wishes, done with songs.
Why cant i turn of that radio...

So lonely inside of me, i have been that now for a long while. I tryed to explain for you, but you never knew.
Broken angel, or broken word, i still know i did what i could, but my word was so hard for you to understand.
Your not lonely, becouse if you were you would know what lonelyness was, i have been there and i am still there.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar