söndag 1 april 2012

Snow fell from a hated sky in a cold lonely world

A world without humans.
Time without fast forward or rewind.
Air like a thick slime rinning down the throat and never reaching the stomach...

A world without humans, a perfect world.
My shouting echoes in the air, soundwaves bounces between the fallen buildings and cars empty standing on the roads, theres no one there to answer my shouting.
A world like i want it to be, only me and some breeze from the calm wind that caresses my cheek.

Down below the corps are starting to whisper to me, tempting me to their tea party.
I am listenning, observing with a smile in my mind.
Every step i take echoes in the wind, every breath take sounds like the bell from Big Ben in noon time.
I dont ask for time anymore, becouse the time stands still, even if its dark or sunny.

No more stressing, no more habits of must do things. No more stupid people who never wanted to get the wierd one seriously.
Its a tea party for only me.
Memorys remains calm and alive, from people that existed once.
Let me live, let me die, i no longer care thou i am alone now, in a non existing world below gods paradise.

God, yea God made me and deported me to mother earth so he could forget me slowly but true.
My pockets are as empty as gods love to me. I dare god, i love god, i challenge god.
I bow infront of god feets in respect of him and a knowledge to me that not even god can defeat me if i dont want.

He made me, i created me, people develoaped me. I became one of a kind, i became that reptile in the water that seeks a victime to kill, i became that predator that waited for you to make a mistake so i could hunt you down... I became the one that survived a time where time stood still and god forgot me.

Corps asking me to a tea party, i tell them to wait another year or two, for aslong as iknow, im living la vida loca now, alone in a cold world where only i exist.
I think god can wait another thousend years before he remembers me again.
I am now, i am here, i am nobody still i am somebody.
I survived me, i survived the death of the gods, but i dident survive the teeths of love, it destroyed me.

Now i hate, now i eat the rotten thoughts, now i am a living dead, enjoy it or not i might survive this episode of part 4 in my life.
Snow fell today, i hated it.......

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar