måndag 2 april 2012

among the valleys and farms, i shall walk my path

I stand on the valleys of scottland, looking out over the fields that god made.
Green soft grass waving to the world as the wind passes by.
Air soft and clear, fills my lungs with passion to the sons that shade blood for every man that stood up for every valley and farm.

I stand here, now on the valley that once were the battle field between the englishman and scottish warriors....

The brittanians and the wales stood for there word.
The king took his right and gave him the virginnity from my wife, he took her life that morning when i was bout to be that man who the King claimed him...

I stand here reminding my self why i still are strong, why i rised from the ashes, it was all becouse i never gave up. i fought for every right the man has, for every right the woman has to have.

i stand one last time here, watching over the valleys and remembering my past...

I will be gone now, far from here far from every fellow that knew me once...
I am gone now, and i turned my way and walked the long path that life and god will give me, where i end up what ever will happen to me, iknow i did it all becouse i was strong....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar