lördag 14 april 2012

Pinkred smile and a slight thunderbird in the heart

If you knew my words, as you said once.
If you knew me as you once told me, i would never feel lonely or fallen apart like i have been doing the past time.

I was lonely once, i was resqued once, but my resque operation somebody bossed over, became my lonelyness again as it were once.
Relax i have been here a very long time, just becouse i thought people knew me, but the time showed me i was wrong, or was it them who were so off the record?
Listen to my heart, it speaks a language that only one know and understands, the one who loves me rightfully and truthfully.
Those who never understands me shall neither come to me say they love me.
Ask after the only key that was made for my heart, ask for it and maybe you shall recieve it, or maybe not.
It all depends on who you are, and if you can sing the song my heart sings out.

Let there be love, let there be songs, but only for those who deserves it.
I am ther one that comes walking on that road with my briefcase, i stay a while, but when the sun goes up one beautiful morning i will be long way off from you, and you and you...
Im just a traveller, dont miss me, becouse when i once left, i never return, just forget me thats the best.
Laughs dont last more then a day, not more then a eternity. They only are like me, they come and go.
Smile your still alive, smile and the whole world smile at you.

I left a message on my answering machine, it told you to look away at the sun, all i did was bring bad clouds to the life you called misery.
I was the misery, never you.

Im just a traveller, one day im here second im long gone, somewhere in this world, somewhere in the world, right now i am in London, but tomorrow i will be in San fransisco...
I am not rich, but if you listen closer, you will find a rich song my heart sings, but only if you are the one who understands me, then you will understand the lyrics.
Smile please... smile becouse you will make me happy, i only want people to smile.
I bring bad times, iknow. One day i will die, one day. And if you just smile for once, then iknow i still exists.
I never wanted fights, i never wanted harm, but my devils made me angry.

Want a peace of me in your life, then please.... Smile, then i will smile.

When the sky is pink red, and the wind is calm and you feel happyness in your heart, then look up in the sky and you will know that i was there, just right next to you.
When the sky is pinkred, and the wind is calm.... then you know i was there....

Smile, and i will smile......

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar