onsdag 27 april 2011

One day i wanna fly here

When i look upon the star, star to the left of the one to the right, further away then the nearest star to the boy on the moon.
When i see that star, all i see is my land, my neverland. Where nobody misses me, becouse i will be forgotten.
In my land im never forgotten, and yet there has never been anyone else either there.
Thats the land where sun is high in the sky everyday, dark at nights but very comfortable temprature.
Thats the land where the soft breeze speaks and whispers memories to your ear, so you never forgett those you once loved, but who they forgot about you.
The fields and walleys reaching far far from the riverbank.
Horses running naked among there brothers, drinking from the water that floods below my feets, they smile when they see me. I smile back.
This is the land where grass smooth as cotton sweet as strawberry touches your body when you lye down, this is the land where i finally get my peace, this is the land no one wanted to join me, becouse it was enough with me on mother earth, they wanted to be with there loved once, here in this star, in this neverland there aint no relatives no nothing, only me..... Only me......

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar