söndag 3 april 2011

It could have been otherway...

Spread my wings i one day will fly with. Every feather that God woved for me, every wind thats going to carry me over valleys and farms. If we ever meet again, i wount let you go again. In shadows of dreams, in reality of ours there i exist. Somewhere bertween now and then i will rule as the King i should be. My wings carryed me ones, but i fell. I am the one who flew once but fell of the track, i am the one who pointed at the stars with my wings but fell of somewhere in the middle. Many has come in my life, many has left me. She came, i bet it was her. She came, never said hi, but i loved her anyway. So much.... I met you twice, it was never in my dream, it was here with mother nature, you were so beautiful. You smiled i smiled back. I havent seen you around lately, maybe you are dissepointed at me, i dont know, yet i know i love you with all my heart. Its hard some days, easyer some others. Some day we meet again, but by then we shall smile like we should have done today. Every tear is filled with missing sadness. Every thought is filled with love from me to you. One day......one day..... R.I.P

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar