tisdag 29 mars 2011

In the arms of my love

Among Kings and Queens, among slaves and farmers we stand united till our death that waits not more than a blink of an eye away. Love dont cost, love is free as our souls are. So shall it be untill the day human falls upon his knees and admitts its own defeat. You choose who you love from your heart, you are free to choose. That is love.... Love is not a recycling material you discard now and then. Power of love comes from God and its given to us as a gift, a gift we shall treasure. Meaning of love is for us to find that one who takes us away with a storm of breathless smile, breathless experience. That one is our right one to love life thrue and fight for life thrue. Love is God, and we are his children.... Among Kings and Queens, among slaves and farmers we stand united...... Smiles and kisses, hate and destruction, we live to learn by our mistakes. Dancing, cuddling, sleeping with your beauty of your heart. Where stones stand strong, where trees bend there leafes, there i shall rest with my love on a blanket woven by silk thread, where the grass is smooth as your hair, wich i first time touched in the light of the morning sun. There will i lye with you my love of my life, my everything. Among Kings and Queens i shall be with my love, among farmers and slaves i shall salute with wine. One day when i am young as the day i was born, old as the day i died. One day i rest in the arms of my love and tell her my secret before i die.... ..... I never loved anyone as i loved you.....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar