lördag 5 mars 2011

Stereo love and city lights

Big black cadillac swirls over city lighted streets.

Fast...

Music sounding from stereo with deep love affair that warmed me one winter.

Big black cadillac swirls over the streets empty standing.

Black as the night the car looks more like a snake in a fast wind.'

Turnings screeming wheels, everything is possible on the road we fly over. I can tell by the look you have that you enjoy the screeming silence, its allmost like you kiss me in a power of the race that the car deliveres.

I can tell by the look in your smile you are no stranger. Your kiss still tastes the smooth berry that you once ate.

We ate that on our first date for long time ago.

Speed is heavy, as your speed in your eyes. So dangerous so fearsome, still i want it all.

Love you so much...

Wake up my love, we are home now.....


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar