tisdag 1 mars 2011

Hollywood desire, fuck that

I can heare the sounds of swinging London far away from here.

I can do the Hollywood dreams with only my eyes.

Only you have that magic touch from long before.

Like the lazy ocean pulls me close, into my ray of light.

Rhyme with me, dance with me, we have a way of being so lone.

Sun in the sky, you know how i feel, breath under my surface, its a new life, a new day for me and you.

Feeling good, feeling happy, trumpet playing in the sea with fishes, river running free.

Blossom trees, blossom flowers, its a new day, im feeling cloven for this adventure under the sand.

Butterflyes all having fun under the sky of stars. You know how i feel, iknow.

Eyes meeting a new feeling, red, blue, green grey soft melody.

I take my bag, go far from here, to a forreign land where no one knows me, summer is here now, soon....

I wanna go home.....

Surrounded by lonely missing feeling, that what was in my bag was the letters i wrote to you, those you never sent me with writing in inc, that told me in the last peace of texture, with regards from your wife....

Im done, i got to go home now, it all be alright, i be home tonight, i just need to walk thousends of miles, hundreds of dreams, and meters of happyness.

Once you were an island in my tea, a mountain of sweet taste in my coffee.

Remember that famous dance you once trained in, in your head....

I wanted take you dancing, but you flashed with your sensation flashlamp, in my eyes, in my silly road of desire.

Hollywood is near, its where you put down your jacket and dance the funky dance.

Hollywood is here, over there.

Swing with me, money in my hand and a license plate that tells me to fuck off.

Dont go higher for your desire......


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar