lördag 26 februari 2011

A fear that is forbidden in love

Storm incoming, rain, wind, deaths....

Last smiles went to history, kisses became memories.

Now i stand alone here, watching our time we had.

Love still rules my heart to you my darling.

Present day torns me apart, but memorie fills me with love from a past.

I dont want no more present time........

Years passes, rain came, wind came, kisses stayed in the past.

I play guitar solo, all on my own, room so dark, where only wind takes the grip of my curtaines.

Tear is my friend in future, love to my heart is a friend i knew before.

Never mind the darkness, it found away to haunt me. Please remember me where ever you are.

Hate fills me, takes action. Eyes filled with fear, fear to hate love. Some day, some day we are one again.

That day is near or far away.

I put down my solo with my guitar, i saw God one more time.

I went that night to sleep, for never again wake up.

Morning came, day went, night came.

What people dident knew, is that i found you again.

This time, forever.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar