lördag 5 februari 2011

Reveals life, THIS is who i am....

Who am i? Let me tell you readers who i am... My name is Michael, i see things, things ppl normally don`t see. I see things that is hard for a normal person to indicate, i see codes in picture way, like clouds dark clouds. These codes are 90% true and i do can trust them. When they gather together, i see them inside of me, i see them moving slowly towards me, that means trouble is on the way, which shape that only has to come for me to see. Best part, they can change direction, still for me to waite to see.
Its not only clouds i see, i interpret dreams, ppls life, i see sometimes ppls near future. i read minds and souls, not thoughts. Where ever i go i read life, its like a mathematic fool always sees things in numbers and counts things in life, society. Its so annoying that all the time behave like this, never relax, always see things, things that are so hard to know if they have weigh or not.
Now dark clouds DONT mean that its gonna happen, as long as they are moving towards me slowly like now, i can be calm, because i learned that that don`t mean directly that its gonna happen it means that i must be aware for something can happen. And thats why i`know i must act fast. Do something, Never change the future, let it change you, in this case with slow moving dark clouds, i am letted to change my future, fast moving dark clouds is problem will come and it will hit me and there is nothing i can do about it. Dark clouds al ready over me is that i am stuck in shit deep, that i already lost my round.....
So yes ppl, i am not normal, i am weird, but i cant change who i am nor will i. But im not saying that i like my weird me either, i wanna be like anyone else, just take it chill. Not worry about shit...
Welcome, now u know who i am and how i work, god i hate this and my life, only thing that keeps me up is my huge love inside me for my baby....

This is Mike, signing out for tonight.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar