söndag 20 februari 2011

Regards from my heart..

Stolen in the morning light, breeze from a word that hurted when she breathed in my ear.
Stolen from my heart, from my soul.
Water flooding down my chin, regards from my heart.
From this moment i cant feel the pain you dscribed to me one late week in juli.
Moments away i thought we were between two worlds, now i live in fear. Fear to be eaten by a word that dont fit in my world.
Regards from my heart, how can i feel what i felt that sunday afternoon in august?

Paris to Rom, Amsterdam to London town. Im so tired to be playing with my heart to give away.
I have been so lone past years, just want to be a man. Tempting frames of thousend flowers that glooming me in my eye. Give me a reason to love you, give me a reason to leave you, woman? Just wanna be a man in a womans world.
Just give me a reason to not leave you.
Cry me tears to kiss away, ever seen a moving smile that gave my heart away?

Flowers blooming in concreate fading in green grass, aliens observing our fights from a world we are not agreing bout.
Its been so long since i cared, i cant explaine why its been so long since you were gone. Lately i felt thoughts that creeping me in under my skin.
Its been so long since you loved me, that you confessed to me.

Its been so long, right now......

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar