onsdag 9 februari 2011

Neverland told me you loved me...

Old street light touched your hair. All summer we sang a song, long the golden sand in San francisco clear beach.
Winter came early that year you told me that you loved me. My friend told me bout her, my friend told me bout the warm breeze.
Bridge in Chicago drank half bottle liquor one tuesday morning, no matter it swung that very same night.
Im going to roll my dices in Las Vegas like a big boy. I sang a song like some other old toy.
On golden shapes of New York Island gates where nasty Bruno hang him self. Starlight from Studio 54 once glimpsed in famous breath. I was there to ride ol`Nothing-ham his wealth.
Sailor from moon smiled at me in lights of Bombay and drinks from New Zealand.

Someday when im alone, when the world is cold, i will swim in the words of the way you look at me tonight. Oh you are so lovely this warm summer night. I can nothing but love you, the way you look tonight.
Tenderness grows, love throws a charming arranged smile, just for me.
You look wonderful tonight in light of shaded candles in Mannerheims pub.
Just the way you look tonight........

River over bleeding dream makes me hide my ocean of feelings, my way of wishing a drifted thought.
World belongs to the lonely once, to the loved once. Baking cookies, baking dreams over Moon river.
You told me you hated me, i looked into your deep dark beautiful eyes and spoke i love you, with hearted ocean waves from my deepest soul you are so beautiful tonight.

Where now what then, we only know the future hold a hand wide open for us. When i fall in love, it will be forever thou i will never fall on the ground.
Fall and i will catch you in the wind.
When i give my heart, it will be completely, for ever....

Old street light touched your hair, you gave me what i longed for, and i will be yours completely for ever, like my heart over golden gates of Neverland...........

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar