fredag 25 februari 2011

Beliving hearts and broken angels in golden feathers

Broken hearts fall apart. Dust of angel winged feathers touch my shoulder.

I turn my head in slow motion to see your eyes, eyes that made me cry for the first time they saw you.

Lonely hearts sing that song birds as silver winged spirits sang.

I walk my way along that road that leads to an empty life without hope or faith.

Sun in my back i stare at the lonely darkness.

Broken angels before i fall apart, come save me from an dark winged angel. Save me from my very own teeth. Cant hold on a moment more in my own temptation of hunger, so come take my hand, lets fly, spread our wings over land and dreams.

Faith of hope, faith of love brings us air under our wings. Touching hand, take my hand, lets fly.

I smile at you, you look at me. We are ment to be in a world that only belongs to us.

Wings of our dust of gold will take us forward, belive and God saves us before we fall apart. Lonely heart of missing hearts will be replaced with two bodys loving each other......

...Just belive.....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar