onsdag 2 februari 2011

He who love her

I sail to philadelphia, find me a good samaritan. I swear you make me mad you sweet liberty.

Save america, drive to New Jearsey and buy your self a T-shirt. Cold winter day in Moscow draws the line between Nile and Mississippi. Make a living in hell, make a dollar on the street, i will welcome you any way.

Love i found im so happy, and i never had to trade that scull against a bag full of coins like indy did.

Sail to northern France once, but stay home before it becomes Germany. Live in Sweden before you live in Finland.

Ladys i will enjoy, ladys i will respect, but my love never goes that way, its my star to ride the way only i know of.

Come my love let us fly long away from here, where only you and me can see that star that God choose to give to the perfect couple to see, you and me Kathy, you and me, like it should be for ever.

Jordy boy hold your horses, thou the morning tide will see the sun, feel the morning breeze.

James, JAMES you can now bring in her, she came. Let her in.

Mason dixon line, i sailed with once, Mason saw me, i never saw him. Bring me a cup of tea, a cup of coffee. Life is too short to say no.

- Kathy my love you bring me tears to my eyes, those not even flies jives.

You my love give me more than you know of, that makes me cough.

Can i sleep next you, if only once, then i will say as we say here: ge mig en chans.

Touch me, love me, make me a man, only you that can.

Suffer no more my love, suffer no more, i will your tear store.

We are no deserted once, we are those who got that dance.

Be with me Kathy, be with me, and i will be that he for she..........

MOON rides high, moon looks upon us, down from the star, there we shall sail, sail to philadelphia.

Love you so much Kathy my love....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar