onsdag 19 januari 2011

Love came, brought me a smile

Last man standing, on the edge. Things done that God will say hmph for. Still he stands and looks upon his life.
Many things went wrong, many sad moments passed.
Pain, this evil pain seeks him, brings him closer to mother earth.

Love found him, love eased a pain that no longer seeks him.
Lost and found.
- You came on a saturday, you wanted to share the love so much, i never belived you in beginning, you came when i was going to bitterness, i had stopped beliving in love, you saved me my love, ido belive in love now again.
You dissepeared on a sunday, all i had given, was rinning away from me, i was thinking i was back in my lonelyness.
Wednessday you came, said you love me, i was in love again, now iknow, what i dident know then. I love you Kathy so much so much, never leave me my love. Never... I dont wanna be in hell more, i want to be in your arms, feel your heat on a sunday morning in the sun beems thrue the window.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar