söndag 9 januari 2011

Weekend made out of love

Sometimes we forgett that time goes by, we forgett about the love once. Sometimes time stands still.
We fall in love, our heart breakes. But still we rise, everyday all over the world we feel the same feeling, love.
Its the bound between us, that holds us together, its the enormous love to live, to be loved that we need and hold.
Dont let go, we are but humans on this earth. Never stop loving.

We need love, we need to be taken care of, giving care, giving love.
Warm flood of summer breeze melts the ice in our vaines. It fills us with comfortable feelings, feelings we dont wanna be rid off.

-I saw you on a sunday morning, i spoke to you with the silk smooth word that could give wich evil love in its vain, heart.
I saw you on Monday, you were going out, you never saw me, i saw you. There you stood beautiful as a morning in heaven, your black shirt, your bloodred trousers blended me in the light of ray.
Tuesday you spoke again, i opened the conversation between us. Nothing more on that day.
Wednesday i never saw you, thursday went bye, Friday came, you were long away from me...
Saturday i cryed couse you never spoke to me....
Sunday came again, i woke up, next to you, we loved each other that morning....-

Love rises from above, blind like it can be, never fier love, fier the one whos giving it, couse, if you never find out who is giving love to you, you can never love the right way.
Is it important how person looks like, if that can provide you with wine from the finest druves, if that can provide you with that ear that no one ever did, if that can give you the satisfaction for your soul that your heart desires?
This is love my friends, love is so much more than just love.

My knowlidge of life and love, is here on this blog, in my world.

Trust me on this....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar