måndag 3 januari 2011

Rehab for me, mind the gap

I live in a skyscraper, i got vertigo...
Full moon is looking down upon me, is it the boy or just the light hitting my eyes, i dont know.
Dreams are made for them who dream, i dont dream, hell waits for me?
Life is for them who can love and will be loved, i miss a leg, i only love, i hope?
Cotton bubbles silk nails, flying sorceras, we never made it, well you did, but not me.
We drink, we laugh, we make love, everyday is a pattern, a pattern we must follow. You made it to land of forreign fortune, land where gold is spun thrue small silver beem that reaches from cinderellas fingers, before she turned into that monster who slaughtered the evil Narnia queen.

I still wait for eternal love, i still wait, not for monsterella, i wait for you, by the way, who are you, i can only guess, and when im there, in my guess, oh shit, i will never have that guess of mine...
I type, i write, i live in a world full of balloons woved by Baloo. Mowgli, thin boy with a glimt in his eye, he ate me and got fat.
Baloo is now on rehab for theese dam pine apple drinks, he morned Mowgli....
Panthera play that song you played last time you were on stage, not that lullabye, that other shit.

We fly to forreign land, we discover a land of love, only you and me, but for that, you must let go.

"This life dont last forever, so tell me what we are waiting for...... Hold my hand"

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar