torsdag 6 januari 2011

Failing door and sweet innocent tears

Sweet love lay her hand upon my soul.
Sweet dream captured my love from far distance, made me bleed out of tears.
Failier stood behind my door, should i open even if it knocks harder than i thought?
Sweet love lay her hand upon me and my soul, my heart ached out of pain.
Lost, found, i dont know, all i know that i might be in a dessert somewhere in no mans land.

I walk among shadows, creatures eyes blending in the dark night, waiting, wanting me to step outside my path.
Im all alone here in the woods, i dont find my self out, home, where is my home?
God took his hand from me, he forgot about one of his many children, me.
Jesus christ superstar sang a song on broadway, he made success, i never got so far...
Once i sang on a stage mightyer than broadway, and i only had one wiever, that was all i needed.
I was superstar once, today i aint even wearing a star. That fell long ago from my shoulders.

You are my star, you are my everything. Now i only see the shadows from what was once a star.
Light my fire, dont put it out. Fill my fire with golden braces and jewels from old western story.
JFK was murdered in his car, shoot in the head. Martin Luther King went the same road as John, Elvis and Michael. Why couldent i walk that road when i was that star before i fell somewhere in the middle. I could have been remembered as them i told you about.
I am, i were, i was. No more, no more sugar plum picked from Adam and Eves garden, no more apples for me, im in pain.

I pointed once against the stars, but i fell of somewhere in the middle, the hole in the ground after my fall, is still not full of grass and flowers, its just soil still, black and brown, this was a time ago now.
Winter was here, now the birds soon are gonna start sing, life returns to alive in the woods, slowly but mighty.
When are my life gonna start bloom, maybe today, maybe yesterday, maybe never.
All iknow is that i love, i live, and i eat and sleep.
I am nobody, everybody.

Sweet love lay your hand upon me, tell me a song that made a lullabye jealous, sing that song, and i will fall asleep.

I never opened that door............

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar