onsdag 5 januari 2011

Love killer beems on a sunny day

The stars are rising upon us. Missery fights back, missery misses love.
All i have, all i am, for you, for me. Its dark now my love, its peace as long as you fight with me, fight the dark.
Hold me thrue the night, wake up with me, smiling like the sun that blended hate for a minute ago in a homeless eyes.
I can only be one and only for one, i want to be that for you.
Hold my heart, hold my soul, together we are invincible, together we hold eachother.

Speak to me, whisper that son that got forgotten in a forreign land.
Lullabye was sang to a child with curly hair, i miss you Linnea, daddy misses you.
Rollercoaster soon is over, 11 years went to 11 minutes in my hand, praised the lord above us, and wiped my tears away.
Home you seek, and find in me, home i seek and find it in you.
Life aint long, lets make the best of it and kiss and love each other, fighting we leave behind us, far away.
When you fall, i will catch you, even if its fall where the leafs leave te trees. Nothing comes between us, even if its dark.

Fight hard for love, fight for me me love.
Things will go better, take my hand and lets fly to neverland, you and me. Love you...

Scotty, beem me up, where going home........

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar