lördag 8 januari 2011

Please hurry home

Iknow i was wrong, why did you leave me alone? Alone in the world, where shadows meet light from Gods eyes.
Feeling i must sleep, feeling that you are totally awake, please dont apologize, When did you leave me alone.

Sleep brings me dreams, dreams woved by missery. Feeling alone, please hurry home, never apologize for leaving me alone.
I needed you alone, needed you by the end of the rainbow. Needed you to be my treasure.
I really cant belive that fantasy are gone leaving a missery beautiful like the sin in a devils eyes, like the truth in a curly haired girls eyes.

You brought me smiles so much that i could let you free.

Why did you leave me alone, it was all done by me......

When i sleep at nights, i ask when are you coming home.....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar