tisdag 4 januari 2011

Precious love and loving champagne bottles filled with goodies

For my love and joy in my life, i write this with no helping hand from any song, only for my Oksana
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-You are my everything, you are the one that walks in my shoes.
You fill in the rest of the words i never got to spoke about.
Life went thrue my door, life came in thrue my window. You came with that soft breeze from wind that blew my heart away.
With all power of our holy mighty God, he gave you to me, and me to you, was it right, it was, not even doubting Thomas will yab no moore about that. Couse we are one as it should be.
You keep me safe from stress and harm, you wave your beautyful hand against the wind that holds us here on mother earth arms.
You wave it to me, i am blessed.

Your beauty smells like a teenage summer, your kiss taste summer berrys with honey and milk.
Our soul smiles when i pass your treshold, i stood at your treshold, looking at you like no other fool, couse you took my breath away.
Winter came, winter lasted 6 months, you came that winter, not too earlie, nor too late, you came just so perfect you could, i was waiting for you.
Summer is soon here my love, well meet, that iknow, but we already meet in the car, in the work, everywhere, in dreams we love, in reality we love, the same the same but diffrent, not moore than a bag full of love and a joy with you.
I love you Oksana moore than love can describe, this is me, this is all of me.
I am forever, i am yours.

My name is Michael, and i just wrote that i am in love again, and i love it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar