söndag 20 februari 2011

Angel who came to my porch...

-One`s upon a time back before, i asked God if he could send me an angel.

He never sent me any one.

I lived day after day, year after year, nights came, days came.

Morning went my world by and turned in to another morning, but no angel in my dream.

I forgot i ever asked him this that night one long time ago that day.

Bitterness went me on my life, depression i got to taste, that tastes so bitter, so non tasty, so suicidal....

One night i saw an angel, stepping on my porch, i never understood why i saw this beautiful angel.

January came i still dident know, bitterness did iknow bout, he said hi again, until a saturday in January, angel came, God shoved me her, that angel.

Today iknow who she is, she is my everything, my true angel God sent me, and that one i asked before, long time ago that night in cold november day, in December night. She came now...

Love you Kathy Dingco for ever, you are my Angel of my heart, who i love with all my life and heart.

God spoke to me, and i know now what he spoke then.......



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar