fredag 25 februari 2011

Missing my baby, this is for you....

Missing with my heart, crying with my tears.

Leave me tonight and i will fall apart, leave me tomorrow i will fade away.

You saw me one early day, cant hold my feelings no more.

You saved me from darkness, you gave me life to breath this air on this planet.

I was broken, all alone. You took that from me.

I love you day and night, i miss you even more day and night.

I am not lonely any more, now filled with warm love, please dont cross that treashold that tells me a bad story.

I kiss you everyday, hold you in my dreams, they are ment to be real, they are ment for us.

Leaving is for those broken hearts, that desires after what we builted. No more lonely, bring me tears, that kind that gave us hope.

Look at me and make me smile, blush....

Listen to your heart, it tells you the very own true story what to come. Belive in your heart as i belive in you.

Together we are strong, together we make the world shake, out of our love.

I was lonely, broken, i listened to my broaken heart, and found you.

You fixed my heart, you saved me. Thank you my love.

Kiss me hold me, never let go, becouse i never left you, or letted you go.

Close your eyes, and i am there with you today, tomorrow i close mine, and i will find two beautiful smooth soft arms around me, smiling and giving me my dreams of hope and faith.

Let us love no matter what.

You saved me, you loved me as you love me today. Tomorrow we are loved as long as a angel lives in Gods paradise.

I love you Kathy Dingco for ever and ever.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar