måndag 7 februari 2011

Remember me......

Dreams shattered in past, dreams risen from graves.
I speak the language Jesus christ did, i speak a dead language that lives through holy book of bible.
Share and eat with me, share the wine break the bread with me. Round table us waiting for to be joined.
Break the bread share the wine, tell me your story.
Holy book of bible, holy word of love, i once joined satans table, but now together with Moses, Abraham and Jesus Christ i read and listen to his apprentices. Love spreading its wings in me when Tomas the apprentice told he is our saviour, our holy son to our father.

I once were lost, now i am found. Lying down in arms of my love of my life. In my arms my love for her exists very true.
Love has its doubts, love has its tags love comes only shaped in a feeling with a touch of silver ribbon red shining color, love is blind but very seeing.
Shadows from the woods, shadows of my past is very own worded truth.
Flaw my flaws, nail me on my cross, spit in my face, hate me... But i will always forgive you, thou you shall never hate me for who i am, never judge me. I forgive you for having the wrong belive in me. We all fail sometimes........

Sometimes........

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar