lördag 12 februari 2011

Too late for what.....

Cold winter day in Arizona's djungel stares me in my space of universe to mind and body.
That moon who saw me when i went for fishing corns in the sand, that boy he told me never fish after a cat who ran away.

Face of the year who blowed that horn who God told abraham to gather all humans.
Sound echoes still thousand years after an ordinary day in work. My work is still to take your happiness.

Im glad i came, tomorrow it could have been too late, but today it was perfect. Sun did shine.
No worry no stress, cause i bring you the silver plate that Coldplay sang once.
My head yes.
Bring my shadow of weakness to your room and scream out loud your love that needs to be heard.
Infect my body with your addict of love you whispered one day in sunny beach of Miami.

I type in WWW with my board of buttons called typing board, all i ever thought bout was your WWW beneath your clothes. Hold on, one day i make you mine. Dont apologize, never.
Just type WWW and we will make that love part from that movie we saw one early sunday morning we fell asleep to. Say you are sorry, say you are too late, i dont mind, as long as you come to me, its all good....

Never apologize

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar