lördag 5 mars 2011

Joyride of fame and imaginations

Licorids filled vanilla bakerys walking down the memory lane.

Smiles builted on mountains of paper so blue, stars will shine above your garden of beauty.

Sun will glow on the melting snow that glittering with silver and gold.

Streets empty standing on a november night, thats where i stand needing you.

I will wait for you in the end of the rainbow where the treasure always use to be at.

Listen to your mommy, listen to your daddy, listen to the wind that speaks your name in.

Motion of your eyes melted me, gave me a peace of heaven that never faded away or gave darkness in my life.

Where ever you go, tell him good bye.


Your road leads to a place where i havent been in, when you go there, never forgett me.

You heare voices, they are not from me made, take a moment to listen who calls you in the wind.

Listen to your heart....

Time we had, time that went by between us, that tells a goodbye story made of sadness from Gods eyes.

We dreamed once of a day that never came. We shared laughs we shared dreams, we cryed in our arms late that wednesday morning.

We never got so far.......

Days slippng by, nights bring cold to our vains. Owls howling in the darkness, woods standing all dead and silent.

I am a fool who got that T-shirt in so many colours, it were delivered with a texture that told me "FOOLED".

I have a memory ship card, a VIP card to that club only my imaginarie friend is in.

Join my joyride of flowers and love. Car that drives us so fast, will never stop, it has no ending nor breakes.

Walk your lane of dust and shivering lights from a candle that burned out a long time ago.

When you come back, i will tell you that some candles never burns out....

.... I will allso tell you that you missed your ride of love.......


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar