söndag 13 mars 2011

Hate are too sweet for you

Dark place haunting me, ever loved someone so much that you been destroyed from it?

Kids you have and get, where is mommy, i dont know and i dont give a fuck.

You here my sound from my voice, carry on hating me, your mum was the one who gave you birth...

Daddy aint leaving, it is your mum leaving with you.

I go to switzerland, to holland just to forgett the scars your mum gave me, just to forgett i ever were born.

We made a choise, that became you, only you i have in my heart, mommys smiles have a long time rotten away.

Take me for granted you ass, take me for who i am, your friends never did.

Hate is too week to say to you, its too beautiful couse it dresses your mother too good, find another word that will look like a black ripped apart wedding dress on her...

First time i forgot second time i did remember, it was that day that separated us, and i was happy, couse the hell you introduced me all theese years, that you showed litterately by your look on me.

I wount tell you like the wind tells a name, i hate you.

I wount kill you, becouse you will have peace in you, i will give you that hell you gave me, hope you have your gun home, i do, and i will use that.

Tonight i will rock the world without your appreciation for me.

Dreams you screemed to me, daddy aint leaving daddys gonna only bring chaos to this world so small of walls four.'

Too late for that now, carry on and listen to the sound of my voice saying Go to hell and smile becouse there you belong you freak. Come out and i kill you.

Im bleeding and no one ever cared bout that.......

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar