fredag 25 mars 2011

Late nightshow with Juntunen

World never belonged to him, that never were built to fit an lonely soul like his.
Trees blooming so wonderful, colours bringing love and happyness was like a needle only in his eyes.
Green soft grass was a lie in his ears. Every straw told a lie unique of its kind.
Darkness seemed more fit his world that was built of concreate and stones of grey shade.
Lately he has been missing that button that fell of for houndreds years ago.

Fading dreams, fading light from morning dust. Ashes of destroyed and burned cells smells like corps on a warm sunny day in miami.
No more being sick, i am the sickness him self.
I got to change the calender i have in me. All the songs i putted in my library, everything must go out for a better price for those who want to buy my shit.
So sick, so sick of my own songs. Tired and done with all the dates that were made of blooming roses, they died that summer long time ago.

Feeling of swearing sounds more like love in my ears, i dont feel like swearing for a person who never deserves that kind of love...
Maybe i deserve this, i dont know....
My phone died an late friday afternoon, i think that is a part of me.
It is late now....

David Letterman couldent done it better than that human who thought she did it so good.
Back to future scares me, forward future makes me see a light in a tunnel i live after today.
Im tired now, cold as a icebox or icecikle... So cold...
Give me a lollipop and i spit on you, give me a hit in my face i thank you, but i kill you after that.
There is a icebox where my heart use to be, but where my heart is now lyes a treasure that is warmer then sunny day it self.

Its friday late afternoon without Letterman, and still icebox me makes me think and my heart keep me warm...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar