söndag 6 mars 2011

Sunday morning with love on your shoulders

Saw you in the morning breeze. Gifted with the touch of love, dont know where we going today.

Take cover in my arms wrapped around you, close my eyes and blind me, and give me just a smile.

Fainted over your beauty, breathing the morning air.

Turning to your side of love, inspiration flowing over in my mind, passion filled with strawberrys like an ocean for you.

Silver winged feelings heating in our bed. Naked as you are this morning, naked as me.

Hairstraw over your face, that were removed from my way to your lips this early sunday morning.

Smiling faces, laughing minds and souls twirling in bed while people walks like dead outside, shoulders whispering touch me, step inside me and lay beside me and give your shoulders that smile they wanted, that loving feeling of being touched for the first time ever.

Blue valleys green soft grass, you make me happy baby, never turn away, the inspiration will turn to water bloodred like a rose that fades away...

Milk with honey and red caramells smelled this morning for us, it was served with a spoon full of sugar.

Let me love you today like you loved me that very first time we layed eyes on us.

I love you baby, my sunflower of gold and harmony dreams that were woven to love strings of passion and happyness.

My love for you this earlie sunday morning, as my love for you that late monday morning in late future......

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar