fredag 11 mars 2011

One last farewell tear....

Morning fell its tears, heavy and hard they fell down.

On my shoulders, they became so wet.

Skin licked my clothes.

10 store building, and my sight is pointed down wards against the asfalt

Wind so smooth touching my hair.

Warm breeze of sadness.

Spread wings, spread love, spread smiles. One day we all fly over rooftops.

Sleeping lamb, sleeping cows. In the garden of Eve we all lye waiting for paradise to open one day.

10 store building, will i make that step in to the air.

Will i fly, yes one last time i fly.

For my love, for you who belived in me, i will belive one last time, and fly...

Speak Russia, speak English, speak Swedish... I hear you anyway.

Dry your tears mother earth, they will only make my wings wet, and i will fall harder than your stone you made for the world to look at.

Dreames forfill my world of hopes and future. I thought...

Songs we sang, tones we took, those shared a life time.

Stars bring down the world upon us, they gave us hope once.

I lost you one saturday morning, i was left here cold in this cold world. Im only a icecikle who has no clothes to weare now.

My eyes dont tell the horizont anything but hopelessness, emptyness and sadness.

Wind told me whispering your name one more time.

Morning fell its tears so heavy, i belived one more time...

... I flew ones again, this time for the last time.....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar