onsdag 13 april 2011

On top of it, and i like it

I paid my deeds that other week. Shopping souls for my last penny.
Im sitting on top of the world, iknow this is the final call where i kiss the wind, and let it go flying out over the sea i look at, and i like it.
Flipping coins and laughing over you. Birds i watch fly, spreading their wings, im sitting on top of the world and i like it.

Dragons breath their heat on me, i still sit here, and i like it.
Grass dances while wind blows its gentel wave. Flowers under my feet grows, those two are flat, becouse i stand on them, they might have died in the arms of mother nature.
I came out of my cages, and shared a thousend year knowlidge of the world that was beyond 20 hundred century.
Storys we told, storys we share, still i cant help i laugh at you. Swing your emotions against me, becouse i dont laugh at you, i laugh with you, peeking little bit at you with the glimt of love in my eyes.

I like it.

It fell of the table, that screen where you where at, you smiled while it fell and crashed in thousend peaces, now every peace from the glass that protected you, smiles in thousend ways on the floore, that i sanded one early monday morning.
When i hold up my hand, will you reach for it, or will you turn your eyes away from me?
Those little things you do, like shopping and fishing after my smile, or is it tears you want. I dont know, all iknow is that you are made of steele that i need a heated kiss to bend to a heart shaped form.
And i like it.

A magazine you were becouse you are so beautiful.
Im watching the dawning, and im sitting of the top of the world, and i like it....
You are very beautiful, im watching you, and i do like it.
Can we keep a silent tounge and a closed mouth, to just sit here and enjoy the wiev?
Let us be free as we are when we want to be.
Horses run outside our sunny beemed window, i gave you tea with milk and honey, you gave me love from a world i never knew existed, we smiled that morning while the horses smiled in the wind, running wild in slowmotion in the sun.

Im sitting on top of you, and we like it......

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar