söndag 17 april 2011

Forever 15

I belive in nothing.
Not even a standing single rose will feel proud when the day that ruined mother earths beauty.
I belive in nothing, nothing and everything...
There is no more peace, that went long gone with that train that left an earlie saturday in warm december.
The war is closing faster then i never thought, one word and the enemy will open fire, innocents will always die in a war.
It doesent matter how many breath takes i took, where did those go? I need a heart beat.
Tell me would you kill, to proove you are right? Yes!
Tell me how many times you would sacrifise to be taken by word? Millions! And only once.......
Same same but different, do you really love it?
Life leaves always a dark path after a lucky strike in the bowling place.
You said you always belived, do you belive that word?
Breath, fight, burn slow, it will still end the same way, crash and burn. That hurricane will always be there, depends on if you knew what you wanted and got the equipment for to stand against the strong wind? Do you really love, then you did buy that, as much as my wind blows when i love, the same it blows when you question my word that came from my true tounge.
Heart tells you when you have a bad picture to look at, and when you have a good one to look at.
Tell me would you live to feel the passion in love? How much would you sacrifise to love another? I would sacrifise everything.

I belive in nothing, and everything....... I belive in the one that i love with all i have, my babylove.
F O R E V E R 15

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar