onsdag 13 april 2011

New day after a thrill in a white mans face

New day dawns, new day begins. Tears from past is gone.
Smile rises, feelings melting like an icecikle in the hot sun.
The day is still newborn baby. Nothing from yesterday remaines, its all in ruins from the nights destroying.

Fire meets fire, water meets water, elements 5 bring a new day to our lifes.
Sun has risen, wind blows gently in my loves ear, whispering, can i hold you a life time.
For ever, can i have your kiss.
Dreams of you over and over repeats that night we shared a time ago, i dont want to forgett.
Can i look in to your eyes, can i hold you close beside me, could i?

Sweet memories lyes in my arms, my love lyed there this morning. She went to bathroom.
This night we shared, this night was young with glooming heat, burning flames. Windows are in fog mystery.
Smile rised in my face, smile it took me back to the other night, your smile still remaines in my dreams, in my reality.
You hated me when we made love, that hate was filled with burning love. I never hated you, i only loved you more then you ever hated me that night.

Give me your hand, i will lead you, beyond walleys, beyond hedges of dreams and flowers.
Fly with me to a forreign land where we beginn our life, you and me.
Dubbled up i told Boris in that pub in New hampshire, one for me and one for my love, cheers.
Venedig took us down roads on that road that floods with blue grey water, your eyes is nothing like blue-grey, they are wonderful.
Eifel tower us gave more love, there we made our europein kiss, tounge of mine said hi to yours.
Statue of liberty celebrated our love by flaming up her candle in her hand.

Fly to this forreign land we will one day, but Stockholm will set us free and give us what we deserve.....
... A life with us in the big picture, thank god its a picture, then we will always love each other forever, becouse a picture lasts, just like my love to you, it lasts forever my love of my life.
I love you baby.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar