fredag 22 april 2011

Green castles and warm beer in scottland

If you have a dream, dont wish, make it happen.
If you have a wish, dream it and make sure it comes alive.
I fought dragons, i fought princess from a forgotten past. I made it to the otherside, far from evil witches and horoble trolls.
In the woods far from here, behind the oak so tall that it reaches after princesses and queens, right next to the river that drowns princess and holds swords of innocent blood shade.
There, in that wood i sacrifised many tears and dreams of pearls and diamonds.
A old beer with bugs in it i drink, with pleasure and pain.

Robbers so many, try to fill their pockets with the blood of my pennys. I never invited them to my life.
Bartender serves me this late afternoon with warm drinks and painfully told dreams woven by a misterious queen far from here in a castle that were in ruins before, now stands tall with green grass as a blanket on it.
Sword of mine points in a direction of south, where the climate is warm and ladys so nice.
Shield it weares many scars from battles from diffrent ages i fought in.
Trumpet lured me in the throat of the dragon, who flew to the west from the green grass castle i once visited.
Burning flames over walleys of scttland, William once told that they can never take our freedom, but they can sure as hell take our lifes. I agree....

William Wallace he was, brave young man with dream of keeping scottland as scottland, blood they shared with hands so white, now are blessed with red colour, maybe not love, maybe hate.
I never fought for William, but i do that in my dreams, and a lady i will rescue from the dragon and hes evil queen.
That lady i marry one day. My love, my dream, my reality.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar