fredag 22 april 2011

One year round and you might love me still

August day came, you were like the sun that beems my eyes, so hard to look at, becouse you shine more ever then i never knew.
September karusell spinned my misterious life.
October we saw the crazy life thrue a looking glass. Every line you spoke that day was like taken from a love story by a crazy Mr who said that life was so beautiful.
November came, i did mourne one day, but the others i sang lalala, becouse you made me sing that song Michael Bublè sung, you know, "everything"......
December came, wind was calm, unexpectedly quiet. I rang your bell, you never answered.
January came, you know what love can do, its you only you that holds those lines that my heart speaks.
February was eargent to force thrue January, it took only 31 days for February to be born.
March, i sang that birthday song in middle of March, i dont know if you heard me that day, but i did sing it, only for you.
April is here, not that girl named April, i speak in tungs, iknow. But dont twist you head around, it will only make a nasty sound.
May, summer heat is showing its self now, i still ring that bell, you dont answer.
Did Jun wind snatch you away from me? No it was the other month that did.
I remember that sunny day you made love with me, i remember every hairstraw i kissed, every letter your beautiful innocent lips told me. They forfilled my fantasyes, my dreams, i kissed them and had a smooth taste of love in my lips. Please kiss me again my lady.
July is here, please answer my call, answer my kiss...
August came again, i woke up that 23rd day and realized that all i went thrue was only a dream, becouse near me in my sunwarmed bed, you lyed, we had made love that very same night you kissed me.
Kiss me again and never let me dream a dream where you dont answer my call....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar