tisdag 5 april 2011

Angel whispered my name

You took me by my hand, you were sent to be my guide.
Window open, curtaines moving to the sound of the wind.
Its humming a love song for the broaken hearted one.

You took me by my hand brought me to the other side.
From a forreign land you came, dont care bout where you have been....
Light shivered so blue from your presens, angel as you are, you carry the sign of love...

Window open, curtaines moving to the sound of the wind, dancing to a song that reminded me bout you.
In you came thrue that walz of music from the empty wind.
You gave me your hand for me to take it, i did take it, grab it.
Where you took me only you know, all iknow is that i have never been in a place this wonderful.
You are wonderful.

You told me once that you would come, you really did, it took a while, but you did come.
Please stay, at least a life time....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar