fredag 8 april 2011

Girl in red love dress, who sank my sword of hate to the world

Pair of eyes, looking at me so close to me. Is it a dream? Is she a stranger?
Her love makes me feel like a stranger, when the look burns in me with so deep love, she smiled, and i felt a hot summer day without shadows that reaching after my darkness.

Is it a dream that a girl can crawl in to my skin that way she does, with her bright eyes...
She looks in to my eyes without closing them for any second, all i can feel is how much i love now, today, tomorrow.
The one who looks at me for this moment, she is so perfect in every way. My love, never let this feeling where i feel your arms round me dissepeare.
My love, we belong together, leaving is for those who never belived in what we belive in.

For ever, let me see you each and every morning, day, night.
I love you and only you my love.
Always forever.
So long i waited for you, so many dreams i had, so many tears i faded away.
I need you, i want to feel you, now and forever.
You are the love of my heart, my soul of dreams. Let me love you everyday as you let me do until today.
My love, there is so many storys i want to tell you, each one for each day. Those fill a life time.

Belive in my song for you my lady, belive in my words, in my love for you, becouse you made me whole, made me say Good morning without sadness in my voice, in my morning tears.
I always want you near me, so i can give you that bird who sings for you on your shoulder, every day that goes by.
I love you babymine so much, you are my love of my mind, my lady in red love dress pearled with white innocense.

Love you so much....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar