torsdag 7 april 2011

One sunny day...

All became quiet. Air is so thick...
A blanket dancing in the wind on a balcony far from here, a lady watering her flowers.
Even the cars outside, dont make any noice. everything is so silent...
Does any one see me? Heare me? Not even the neighbours dog saw or heard me when i called at you.
No use in screeming, no use in pointing, you dont see me...
All i thought was a dream, i realize its all true.
Wind dont catch me no more, rain dont wetten me and my clothes. I am nobody, and them you never see.
I walked long that road that started up north on that street and ended on the south side of the river that floods on the other side, long straight road where people get small on the other side for my naked eye to look.
Wondering cross the road, thinking what happend? All iknow is that i woke up one sunny day, you were gone and i was invicible for the world.
One good thing, i can move fast, yesterday i was tired.
I am the guy who fell of in the middle some where on my way to the stars, i never got to explore the stars, never live loca la vida here on mother earth.
I am now someone who is not possible to be seen, i am one who is drawn to places without knowing why...
If i find out what, where i am drawn to, yea lets see what i see...

.... I see where my life started and where it ended one sunny day, on a cold peace of stone....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar